Kitchen Sales Specialist
The kitchen sales specialists work closely with both retail and professional customers to design and sell kitchen, bath vanities and all accessories. They work as ambassadors of the company and are responsible for establishing and maintaining accounts, building trust, promoting the company’s image and ensuring future sales from new and repeat customers.
- Prospect for new customers, both retail and professional.
- Must be a self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Be able to work well within a team environment.
- Must exhibit capable math and communicative skills.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, credits and quotes for their customers.
- Provide kitchen design services, based on either blueprints or drawings, to meet the customer’s expectations.
- Provide actual design measurements, taken. at the job site either by themselves or by a qualified estimator.
- Educate our customers on new products and procedures.
- Successfully sell the company’s products.
- Monitor the competition and recommend to management when changes in products, prices or procedures are indicated.
- Monitor credit procedures, policies and payments for those customers using our commercial credit services.
- Work closely with marketing to aid in promotion of new products.
- Work with management on any and all other items deemed important.
- Prior work experience desired but not required.
- Must exhibit capable computer skills and be familiar with MS Word, Excel and 20/20.
- Crafty Beaver offers competitive pay and an aggressive commission program.
- We also offer a comprehensive employment package including but not limited to:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Personal days
- Paid vacation
- Company 401K